Monday 14 September 2015

Hi everyone and welcome to my new Super Mario Maker blog!


First thing's first, I am trying to test getting screenshots from the Wii U to my Blog. It's not easy! Here's my first attempt. As you can see I am creating one of my first levels.

I received Super Mario Maker on Friday, 11th September and have since made 6 levels. At first I thought I would be playing other people's levels more than creating my own but since I started to experiment I realised it's more fun that I ever imagined.

The game slowly introduces the tools to you, so that you learn how to use them and create simple levels. It is very tempting to add in lots of enemies and challenges at the start, however the games makes you think and challenges you to come up with smart solutions and puzzles.

When you start you only have two Mario game styles (New Super Mario Bros U and Super Mario Bros) and only a couple of themes (green and underground). The more levels you create the more items you unlock, including new game styles (Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World become available next).

There are a variety of hidden games and surprises, which makes your Super Mario Maker experience even more fun and exciting. I created this blog to keep you posted on my levels and share my Mario experience. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment